”ezetop Cuba Double Bonus Competition”
Competition – Terms and Conditions
Customers taking part in this competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
1. Customers must opt in to this competition by completing the entry form.
2. By accepting the prize the winner grants ezetop the right to use and publish his/her part of his/ her name and to conduct an interview as ezetop may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
3. These terms and conditions apply to the “ezetop Cuba Double bonus Competition”, run by ezetop from the 11th of July 2012, 00:01 GMT until the 15th of July 2012, 23:59 GMT. In order to enter this competition, participants must send a recharge from www.ezetop.com. This will automatically enter participants into the competition to win a $15USD free recharge (or similar amount availabe). There will be 50 winners chosen at random each day for the duration of the competition.
4. Competitions are not open to ezetop employees or their families. ezetop reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if ezetop is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
5. Customers entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
6. To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be over 18 years of age.
7. ezetop’s decision in respect of all matters regarding the competition is final and binding.
8. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions around such competition otherwise they will be invalid.
9. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid. ezetop reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, ezetop may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to another entrant, selected at random. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
10. ezetop accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
11. The winning entry will be picked at random from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted by email. If ezetop cannot make contact with the winners within 24 hours after the first attempt to contact the winner will have waived his/ her right to claim the prize.
12. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such competition. No other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
13. ezetop reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or ezetop is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, ezetop may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
14. Participants will have a chance to win a $15USD free recharge. There will be 250 winners in total selected at random. No correspondence will be entered into. ezetop will not accept responsibility for defective goods or services won as prizes and any complaints must be referred to the relevant supplier.
15. The promoter is ezetop Ltd., registered under the laws of the Republic of Ireland (company number 422514) and whose place of business is Floor 2, Brooklawn House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.
16. ezetop shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, disappointment or injury which might occur to any entrant, the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize. ezetop shall not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s property including their computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
17. ezetop reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
18. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.